Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Нужно разблокировать магнитолу. А6 с5 2000год. 2000год. Нет

Customer Question
Нужно разблокировать магнитолу Mechanic's...

Нужно разблокировать магнитолу

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Audi?

А6 с5 2000год

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Audi?

2000год

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Нет нужен код

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Номер магнитолы

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Audi
12/19/2017
Audi Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer

if the radio is locked then you'll need the security code that should be on a separate card inside the owners manual

if this is lost you'll need the serial number off the radio, this'll be located on a sticker on the radio body which will usually mean pulling it out of the dashboard.

Once you have a serial number then someone like

http://www.radio-code.co.uk/

http://www.radio-code.com/

Can provide a code for a small fee

If you check the handbook first though as often the radio code is on a sticker inside the front cover or inside the audio manual.
It would also be worth contacting the local dealership as they often carry the codes for recently built cars ( last 10 years)

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! If you're not pleased, also let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent further replies
Thanks Matt