Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I cant find audi q7 200 starter relay location. 2007

Customer Question
I cant find audi...

I cant find audi q7 200 starter relay location

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Audi Q7. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

2007

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Audi
12/13/2017
Audi Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

The starter relays https://www.dropbox.com/s/zwatqodqydj4ryq/ebox.pdf?dl=0 are located in the E box at the plenum under the hood near the brake master cylinder.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician