Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a audi a1 2.0 tdi and it stopped running and does not…

Customer Question
I have a audi...

I have a audi a1 2.0 tdi and it stopped running and does not go on again.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Audi?

Audi a1 2.0 tdi year 2012 the faults i am reading on vagcom are P0087, P2295,P2294,P0641,C1555

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Audi?

2012 143hp 2.0 tdi

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

It is in the mechanic shop and they have checked all the wires and fuses and they are ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Fuel goes only to the first injector

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Audi
I have replaced the(###) ###-####fuel pressure regulator contol valve and before that both fuel pumps were working.
Now none of them woks.
motorcode is cfhd and ecu is 03l 906 018
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Audi Mechanic: kyle swart,
 replied 7 months ago
kyle swart

Hello my name is ***** ***** than you for using just answer. I recommend you remove the n290 valve ( the valve right on top of the high pressure fuel pump), and inspect for metal shavings. If there is any, your looking at a fuel system rebuild. Make sure to clean around the valve before removing it, and install/remove it with care. Thanks.

Kyle S.
A.S.E. Certified master auto technician
2003-2004, 2013-2015 Certified Volkswagen technician
VW and Audi technician, indpependent, 12 years.

Hallo Kyle
Just checked the n290 and it is clean
Best regards
I am in greece and still waiting for an answer
Audi Mechanic: Wolfgang, Audi master tech replied 7 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Audi master tech

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

dis you scan the car for codes and what codes do you have stored ?

thanks

this is not a vcds scan ???? this is from a cel phone pic.

i do need a total vehicle scan of all modules.

please paste total scan log here!!

also i do need a pic of the options sticker that is located in the spare tire area . it is white sticker 3x5 in size and has the vehicle serial # on it!!

thanks

I will see if i get a complete scan tomorrow from the electrician and i will send it

please do!! thanks

Do you have any sagestion of were to start

i need the options sticker photo so i can get the wiring . the issue is the p0641 sensor a circuit votlage fault . that is why i need the total car scan!!