Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cabrio top stops half open or closed and will not complete…

Customer Question
Cabrio top stops half...

Cabrio top stops half open or closed and will not complete cycle

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Cabrio?

2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cabrio yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have not tried anything but recycling key, also rear trunk will not release to open

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried silicone spray or WD-40?

On what?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Have tried with windows cycled up and down, let sit . . . no thing happening, sounds or anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Audi
Answered in 1 day by:
11/16/2017
Audi Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.

Chris