Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

Is a swishing noise that seems like it’s water going back…

Hello there is a...

Hello there is a swishing noise that seems like it’s water going back and forth across the dash....

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

I just ha

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2013 Audi A 4...I brought into Audi over a week ago and they told me that the engine had blown...they actually replaced the engine and I got back today after paying the labor...it’s first time it’s ever made this noise

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I was going to bring to Audi because I had just picked it up from the today and within ten min it was making the swishing noise across the dash sounding like water

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Answered in 1 minute by:
10/19/2017
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Ok thanks

Did you hear the noise while making a turn or at stationery position?

I was at stoplight and then noticed while driving

There are two possibilities either there is ac condensation water in the HVAC Aassembly or other possibility is air bubble present in the cooling lines from when the engine was replaced.

ok thank you so much I was wondering maybe what to expect..I literally
Just got my car back after it being out for a week and a half with the engine problem...I only had 60 k miles on it

You're welcome and good luck with your vehicle, Let e know if any more questions and please don’t forget to rate my performance in the upper left corner otherwise i don’t get compensated. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Gunvir Singh
thanks I will!
Gunvir Singh
Gunvir Singh
Gunvir Singh