Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2000 audi a6 will turn over, full charge lites on dash,

Customer Question
2000 audi a6 will...

2000 audi a6 will turn over, full charge lites on dash, bought car with bad trans accourding to seller, have a audi a6 for parts.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your A6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked fuses, relay under hood,next to computer

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Opened relay paned under dash, witch one is starter relay?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Audi
10/2/2017
Audi Mechanic: peterpete190, Technician replied 10 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Are you saying the engine starter does not engage to crank over the engine at all with this issue here?

Does it make any noises at the starter when trying to start it?

Let me know,thanks Pete