Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 1986 audi4000s turns over good changed the module…

Customer Question
I have a 1986...

I have a 1986 audi4000s turns over good changed the module will not start just got this car dont know if it run before looks like a relay may be missing inside on the driver side

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

I dont know checked the timmimg belt

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

1986 audi4000s 1.6 auto

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced the control module plug wires ckecked fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

There is a relay strip under the left dash there are 2 now but it looks like should be 3

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Audi
Answered in 3 days by:
10/5/2017
Audi Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 10 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You