Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the wiring diagram for the ac fan module. Audi a4…

Customer Question
I need the wiring...

I need the wiring diagram for the ac fan module

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to see about that diagram for your Audi. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Audi a4

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Audi
9/29/2017
Audi Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Can you give me the year of your Audi please?

2008

Is this the cooling fan diagram your needing ?

i just need a pdf of the wiring diagram to a 2008 audi a4 ac fan control module

Okay but I need to know if your needing the AC cooling fan diagram or the blower motor circuit so I can be sure to send you the correct diagram.

The picture dose not answer which fan your working on , is this the AC blower motor fan or the AC cooling fan. Both have control modules.

i just need the wiring diagram that shows me what each wire does the, everything else you are asking is irrelevant i dont need you to work anything out for me i just need a proper wiring diagram. can you provide that yes or no? and thank you

I sure can as soon as you tell me which fan you are referring to, is this for the cooling fan circuit or the AC blower motor circuit.

i told the ac fan the one that cools the condenser
the car is not overheating, the condenser fan just wont stay on thus my ac is not working

Okay thank you for that , I have enclosed the cooling fan circuit in the link below. This should be what your needing. I just needed to be sure to provide you with the correct diagram.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqbeiyk00ow1c0y/cooling%20fan%20Sep%2029.pdf?dl=0

that really doesn't help i sent you a picture of the module that i need a wiring diagram for not the wiring to the whole unit are you making this difficult on purpose

At this point I am unsure of what your needing. I will open this back up for you so others can help.

I'm just trying to buy pass the module and power the ac fan direct so i wanted to know what wires i can cut and join together to power the fan straight from the module
Audi Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician
Good morning! I believe I know what you are talking about. Let me go download the connector view as well as wiring diagram and I will upload those to you in just a few minutes!
Ok and thank you
Let me know if this has helped answer your question. If you need further photos or explanations let me know and I will be happy to help you some more!!If this is the info you needed then I hope you have fun fixing your car!! I would love feedback and a 5star rating when you have the time. If you feel it was not a 5 star transaction please let me know what I can do to fix that. Thank you!!
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician