Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have an 2015 Audi S4. I changed the battery and now the…

Customer Question
I have an 2015...

I have an 2015 Audi S4. I changed the battery and now the car alarm goes off, and the hazard lights won't turn off. How do I turn the alarm off?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you changed a battery before?

No, this is the first time.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S4 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I should have said that I haven't change the battery on this car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, the alarm issue is the only topic.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Audi
9/28/2017
Audi Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Is this the OEM system or an aftermarket one added?