Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

2006 audi a4 2.0 low oil pressure! pump replacement

Customer Question

2006 audi a4 2.0 low oil pressure ! pump replacement instructions and labor time ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

click on link to view pdf file on what you requested

Please let me know if you can view it

Thank You

Chad Farhat

it is located between engine and trans mission ,if you open hood and look at engine straight down , will be 1/2 way where engine & trans meet

take the engine cover off and look at # 3 on the file i sent you that is the harness follow it to get to sensor ,nit hard to remove take 0.9 hours but u can do it in 15 minutes just take your time ,most of that time taking covers and & the bracket holding it ,

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Chadski i need oil PUMP instructions and parts needed and labor time Thanks ! already replaced sensor oil pressure is low top end ratteling at idle !

ok no problem let me look that up and send it

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank u sir

will that work

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
that should do it thanks

Awesome

Please Remember To Rate me Before you exit ,Using the Stars on top of the screen :)

A 5 Star Rating is much appreciated

Thank you

good luck with it

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
chad have u actually done one of these oil pumps ? what parts will be needed just the pump chain and tensioner ?

yes i usually get kit that has chain, tensioners ,guides and oil pump kit

but tell more of what happened

did you have a leak on rear main seal and was driven wit low or no oil pressure

did you drain oil and metal shavings ?

You are very welcome :)

Thank You
Chad Farhat