Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician vw/ audi specialist
84635724

TRYING TO FIND LOCATION OF COMPRESSOR RELAY FOR SUSPENSION

Customer Question

TRYING TO FIND LOCATION OF COMPRESSOR RELAY FOR SUSPENSION ON 2006 A6
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Audi A6. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Hi im kevin the relay is located in the relay box in scuttle area in front of windscreen its no 2 in the picture

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
THAT ANSWER CANT BE RIGHT..ONLY 3 POSITIONS..IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT UNDER THE HOOD
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

My info shows relay in the ecu box in scuttle area under wiper tray .you will need to unscrew lid on relay box and this is situated inside

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT..THERE IS NO #4 POSITION..POS.#1 IS BLANK AND POS.#4 IS BLANK.RELAYS ONLY IN PO.2 & 3
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Pos 2 should be the one

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
was not very happy with the response ..first he said #4 pos.relay when I told him there was only a relay in #2 & 3 pos. then he said #2...like he wasn't sure of himself...it was a waste of money..i wont be back
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

If you read back in the whole conversation i told you on both occasions that the relay is in position 2

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no you did not..first u said pos.#4 and u even sent a diagram with #4 underlined
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you or someone went back in the first response and changed it to #2
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

The 4 wasnt underlined it was removing a serial number from pic you cannot change the response check your email it will be there .the answer i gave was clear and correct .as per normal just people not wanting to pay

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you have #4 underlined..when I said there was only a relay in #2 and #3 then you said #2...ive been doing this for a very long time..prodemand wasn't very clear about where it was so that's why I used this site...and this site wasn't either..ended up being in the relay pac.up under left side of dash in driver compartment
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Read back before i clearly said position 2 ,im not going to argue if you didnt read correctly thats not my fault if you dont need help why are you here.again my info was correct from audi system and the pink on page wasnt underlining it was removing a serial number