AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

I have a Bentley continental 2006 w12 twinturbo. the front

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Bentley continental 2006 w12 twinturbo. the front suspension is down. the car dont rising up. have 2 codes:*****battery voltage -Lower limit not reached, and 01575 - control switched off-tbd. The battery is new. The car it was hited in front passenger wheel. I changed the front arms. Not shure but the problems starting almost the same time after accedent.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.
Hello I'm Wolfgang. I will be helping you. If you look at the top end of the strut there is an air line. Spray soapy water and start the engine. Do you see bubbles coming out?Let me know
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no. i dont see the bubbles and I can't hear the working compresor.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the front side is complete down
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

are there any other warning lights on in the dash?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no. just you can't change settings for the suspension. and sometimes appear message "level fault workshop"
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

what scan tool you have ? make and model?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Aurel maxima ds708
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
maxidas ds708 sorry
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

ok can do you do a total scan of the car to see what other codes are stored?

post all faults of each ecu here please

thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did already total scan. and I save the report. I will try to send to you later. I'm in the way right now
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

ok

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hi.i have all the codes. how can I send to you all information?
just text te codes?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry I have this scanner for 2 days, and I can't use werry well.
engine: 1 - 01349(exhaust gas temperatur sensor circuit bank 1 low), 2 - 06420(pressure sensor for brake booster, implausible signal), 3 - 06435(check DTC memory of, ECM 2)
ABS Codes: 1 - 01826 (steering angle sensor -G85- voltage supply terminal 30 -tbd)
Auto HVAC: 00056 (Interior Temperature Sensor Blower -V210- Faulty)
Cent. Elect.: 1- 01308 roof electronics control module -J528- Implausible Signal 2: 00907 - load management intervention-tbd
Engine II: 1 - 00372 Fuel Trim, Bank2, System too Lean, 2 - 01352 (Exhaust Gas Temperatur Sensor Circuit - Bank 2, Low)
Instruments: 00470 (Combination Comfort databus in single wire - Electrical malfunction in circuit) 2 - 00469 (Infotainment data bus in single wire - Electrical malfunction in circuit)
Engine other: 01349, 0642, 06435
Level control: 01598 Driver battery voltage- Lower limit not reached
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Central Conv.: 1 00470 - combination databus in single wire, 2 - 00319 rear lid hydraulic motor -V241- Short circuit to ground
Wiper electric: 01336 - combination comfort databus - No signal
Park Asist: 01547 - Right Rear Center Parking Aid Sensor - Open Circuit, 01546 - Left Rear Center Parking Aid
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

clear all the faults of all modules and start the car and see if the fault resets on the suspension . now if you have a yellow triangle with a circle around in the dash the compressor will not come on because the steering angle sensor needs to be compensated by driving the vehicle around till the light comes off.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi. I did all this. And everything come back. But not the triangle. On dash board I can see only the check engine light. And some times the message "level fault workshop"
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.
Did the suspension go up?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

look underneath is the height sensor hooked up mechanically and electrically?

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

if so then i do need a vin # for the diagram

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It was hooked up. I have also 2 audi a8 Quattro 2006 for parts. I can take off the sensors from there. I also think is the sensors just I'm not shure how to check
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

i need the vin # please!!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok. I need couple of minutes. The car is not with me right now
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

ok

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
vin# *****
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

ok i have the information but being that the information is copyrighted a premium service is needed for the extra diagnosis and information needed to rectify this issue. please see offer .. please keep in mind Bentley dealers labor rate is over $175 per hr . so this is a great oppotunity to get this corrected with my assistance!!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok. just im not so advance mechanic. im not shure if I will understand enything on this diagraMS
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

but there is an added thing where i do assist also at the same time!!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
if you will get this you will can say for shure what is the problem?
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

we will diagnose this together . checking powers and grounds . you will need a volt meter, a lift to gain access to the compressor, and your time with mine!!