Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

I have a Bentley continental 2006 w12 twinturbo. the front

Customer Question
Hi. I have a Bentley...
Hi. I have a Bentley continental 2006 w12 twinturbo. the front suspension is down. the car dont rising up. have 2 codes:*****battery voltage -Lower limit not reached, and 01575 - control switched off-tbd. The battery is new. The car it was hited in front passenger wheel. I changed the front arms. Not shure but the problems starting almost the same time after accedent.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Audi
8/26/2017
Audi Mechanic: Wolfgang, Audi master tech replied 3 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Audi master tech
Hello I'm Wolfgang. I will be helping you. If you look at the top end of the strut there is an air line. Spray soapy water and start the engine. Do you see bubbles coming out?Let me know
no. i dont see the bubbles and I can't hear the working compresor.
the front side is complete down

are there any other warning lights on in the dash?

no. just you can't change settings for the suspension. and sometimes appear message "level fault workshop"

what scan tool you have ? make and model?

Aurel maxima ds708
maxidas ds708 sorry

ok can do you do a total scan of the car to see what other codes are stored?

post all faults of each ecu here please

thanks

I did already total scan. and I save the report. I will try to send to you later. I'm in the way right now

ok

hi.i have all the codes. how can I send to you all information?
just text te codes?
sorry I have this scanner for 2 days, and I can't use werry well.
engine: 1 - 01349(exhaust gas temperatur sensor circuit bank 1 low), 2 - 06420(pressure sensor for brake booster, implausible signal), 3 - 06435(check DTC memory of, ECM 2)
ABS Codes: 1 - 01826 (steering angle sensor -G85- voltage supply terminal 30 -tbd)
Auto HVAC: 00056 (Interior Temperature Sensor Blower -V210- Faulty)
Cent. Elect.: 1- 01308 roof electronics control module -J528- Implausible Signal 2: 00907 - load management intervention-tbd
Engine II: 1 - 00372 Fuel Trim, Bank2, System too Lean, 2 - 01352 (Exhaust Gas Temperatur Sensor Circuit - Bank 2, Low)
Instruments: 00470 (Combination Comfort databus in single wire - Electrical malfunction in circuit) 2 - 00469 (Infotainment data bus in single wire - Electrical malfunction in circuit)
Engine other: 01349, 0642, 06435
Level control: 01598 Driver battery voltage- Lower limit not reached
Central Conv.: 1 00470 - combination databus in single wire, 2 - 00319 rear lid hydraulic motor -V241- Short circuit to ground
Wiper electric: 01336 - combination comfort databus - No signal
Park Asist: 01547 - Right Rear Center Parking Aid Sensor - Open Circuit, 01546 - Left Rear Center Parking Aid

clear all the faults of all modules and start the car and see if the fault resets on the suspension . now if you have a yellow triangle with a circle around in the dash the compressor will not come on because the steering angle sensor needs to be compensated by driving the vehicle around till the light comes off.

Hi. I did all this. And everything come back. But not the triangle. On dash board I can see only the check engine light. And some times the message "level fault workshop"
Did the suspension go up?
No

look underneath is the height sensor hooked up mechanically and electrically?

if so then i do need a vin # for the diagram

It was hooked up. I have also 2 audi a8 Quattro 2006 for parts. I can take off the sensors from there. I also think is the sensors just I'm not shure how to check

i need the vin # please!!

ok. I need couple of minutes. The car is not with me right now

ok

vin# *****

ok i have the information but being that the information is copyrighted a premium service is needed for the extra diagnosis and information needed to rectify this issue. please see offer .. please keep in mind Bentley dealers labor rate is over $175 per hr . so this is a great oppotunity to get this corrected with my assistance!!

ok. just im not so advance mechanic. im not shure if I will understand enything on this diagraMS

but there is an added thing where i do assist also at the same time!!

if you will get this you will can say for shure what is the problem?

we will diagnose this together . checking powers and grounds . you will need a volt meter, a lift to gain access to the compressor, and your time with mine!!

AudiDoc
AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner