Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I can't seem to find the fuse for the dome lights, they just…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to find the fuse for the dome lights, they just turned off on me => 2007 audi a4

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Audi A4. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No that's it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Audi
8/6/2017
Audi Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.