Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

How are you? Last Night I was driving the car and I started…

Customer Question
Hi How are you...

Hi How are you ? Last Night I was driving the car and I started hearing a clicking noise coming from the Engine. The Oil Pressure light cam on , any way i took it to Auto Zone to check what was wrong They gave me the Error codes P0011 & P0299

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the oil? How old is your oil pump?

The Car Just had an oil change , I just bought the car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Audi?

The other day oil was leaking brought it to the mechanic and the person who did the oiul change forgot to put the gasket on the screw for the drain plug 2003 Audi Quattro 1.8 Tirbo Turbo

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Quattro yourself? What have you tried so far?

I added Oil , This just happened last night , what do i do ??

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that was the only problem I'm having with ity

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Audi
8/4/2017
Audi Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 6 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

Ok Thank you !

DO NOT start it again, have it towed back to the place that did this. They need to take care of this for you. They should pay the towing fee too.

Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools
you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see, smell,
hear, or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does not replace a
repair shop. So please don’t shoot the messenger if I have to
deliver bad news:)
If you are satisfied with my answer, I would greatly
appreciate a 5 star rating now before you leave the site and I
will still assist you after you have rated me too if another
question pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Whats wrong with the Car ??
You charged my credit card , I did not ask for that $26 ????
Hello ?

There's nothing wrong with the car YET, but if you start it again with it low on oil or losing oil. then you will have engine problems. Please be patient too, I'm answering you as quickly as possible.

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me

You guys charged my credit card $26 , I did not authorize that

I have nothing to do with that, I'm a site user just like you. Please contact customer service for that issue. Also, please remember to rate me 5 stars for the assistance i gave you.

Thanks again, Ron

What's wrong with the car ? It just had an oil change !

They will check it when you bring it back to them. I can't see it from here, but it may have run too low on oil with that leak. if any damage was done, they will be responsible for it.

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks, Ron

My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is
to get you on the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear,
see, smell or touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your
understanding of that is greatly appreciated. There are no
magical answers, but I do my best to guide you in the right
direction.

rpmdiag
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor