Audi0405
Audi0405, Technician
Experience:  10 years in Vw and Audi Field
22815973

Trying to locate the fan relay switch, It's a 2006 Audi A3

Customer Question

Trying to locate the fan relay switch
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Audi. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: It's a 2006 Audi A3
Category: Audi
Expert:  Audi0405 replied 2 months ago.

There is no specific fan relay for those fans what is the issue on the vehicle ??

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Fans not operating. Resulting in ac not putting out cold air. There was no fuse in fuse box so surmised some sort of relay switch
Expert:  Audi0405 replied 2 months ago.

The fans have a fan control module build into the fans which you can only replace with the fan as one unit more then likely you have faults in the engine control module stored for a issue with the fans because the fan module has failed , we always recommend customers to replace the fans both as they come with the fan control module that has failed . i hope this helps please dont forget to provide a rating thank you

Expert:  Audi0405 replied 2 months ago.

Please dont forget to provide rating this is how we can keep helping customers out and also helps us out