Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

Car wont take fuel. Gas milage is still fine and starts

Customer Question
Car wont take fuel JA: Has...
Car wont take fuel
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Gas milage is still fine and starts fine
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: 02 a4
JA: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes im fixing it myself and am not sure where to start looking
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Audi
7/14/2017
Audi Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Matt, Engineer

hello

when you say it won't take fuel

do you mean you can't get any fuel into the tank?

or the car won't take any throttle?

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you

Matt, Engineer