Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

Where do i find fuses in audi a4? cant find fuse placment,

Customer Question
where do i find fuses...
where do i find fuses in audi a4?
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?
Customer: cant find fuse placment
JA: What year is your A4?
Customer: brb
JA: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 11/99
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thankyou
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Audi
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/4/2016
Audi Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

The fuse panel is located behind a cover on the driver side end panel of the instrument panel (dashboard). Please see attached diagram.

I also have the fuse assignments in a PDF file at the following link, thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ucqf70nwhojixs/Fuse%20Arrangement%20in%20Fuse%20Pane1.pdf?dl=0

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is the fuse box on driver side screwed down?

However, the cover on it just prys off with a small screwdriver, thanks

Jerry, Master Mechanic