Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I like your answer to the question about releasing the audi

Customer Question

Tim, I like your answer to the question about releasing the audi parking brake stuck "on." Ours is a 2011 A6 Avant Wagon. Where is this Parking Brake Module on the Avant wagon?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Where is this Parking Brake Module on the Avant wagon? The module is in the trunk passenger side behind the panel and below the tool set.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The wuestion I asked was mire complex than just where is the parking brake control module.

Sorry that was the only question I saw in your message. Maybe I did not get everything you wrote. Can you write out each question you need answered?

Are you having an issue responding from a website issue. I assumed you would of replied by now.