Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

Where is 04 Audi A4 1.8t b6 ac relay?

Customer Question
Where is 04 Audi A4 1.8t b6 ac relay?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Audi
7/1/2016
Audi Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

There is not an AC relay used. The compressor regulator valve is controlled by the AC control head.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Then why isn't my ac working I've replaced the pressure switch with a used one I have brand new compressor brand new Orfice tube replaced the ac control head in dash in cabin with used one got freon

Do you have the ability to see which codes are stored?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can see the obd2 codes but I don't have a vag-com

Without knowing the climate control codes I can not diagnose your AC operation. I can provide the wire diagram if needed. Since the question was about the relay location but is now about diagnosing the AC a new question needs to be opened.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please provide the wire diagram and is vac-com the only way to read climate codes?

Yes the VAC is the only tool I know of to read those codes.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/audiAC.pdf

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician