AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

I NEED TO REPLACE THE DOOR ELECTRIC WINDOW REGULATORS ON A

Customer Question

I NEED TO REPLACE THE DOOR ELECTRIC WINDOW REGULATORS ON A 1992 AUDI CABRIOLET, CAN YOU TELL ME WHO CAN HELP ME AND HOW MUCH IT WILL COST PLEASE?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I CANNOT FIX IT MYSELF
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: NOTHING MORE
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you looking for the instructions on replacing this, or just looking to see how much it will cost?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOU HAVE TAKEN 31 EUROS FROM MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF A 5 DOLLAR DEPOSIT. THAT IS ROBBERY OR FRAUD, I'M NOT SURE BUT I WILL PURSUE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE INTERNET TO GET MY MONEY BACK. PLEASE RETURN MY 31 DOLLARS ASAP, AND I WILL LET THYE MATTER REST.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TO BEGIN WITH I WILL DISCLOSE WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON YOUR RATINGS LIST. I AM EXTREMELY ANGRY AT BEING ROBBED.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

I am simple trying to help yu, you have not answered my question,Tim

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAVE TAKEN 31 DOLLARS FROM ME INSTEAD OF THE 5 DOLLARS QUOTED IN INITIAL CORRESPONDENCE ? I HAVE STARTED A DISPUTE ON THE PAYPAL SITE FOR THIS AMOUNT. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY.