Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

I rented the tool to replace the on 02audi 3.0 Quattro. T it

Customer Question
I rented the tool to...
I rented the tool to replace the on 02audi 3.0 Quattro. T b it came with no instructions can u help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Audi
6/9/2016
Audi Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 1 year ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

What part are you trying to replace and what tool did you rent?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Timing belt and the tool is to lock the cams and crank in place

HI,

Ok, I have attached the whole timing belt procedure for you that includes where and how the special tools are used

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services.Thank you.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager