Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

Audi A8: Audi a8 2012 quattro Replaced suspension and air

Customer Question
Audi a8 2012 quattro Replaced suspension...
Audi a8 2012 quattro
Replaced suspension and air compressor
However I need to code it and do adaptation as the control unit was reseted
I'm am using Ross tech
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Audi
5/17/2016
Audi Mechanic: peterpete190, Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. In allot of cases this has to be done by a dealer or authorized repair center on your model here.This may require special dealer programming to access and perform this.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Pete,
thank you for the replay, dealer isn't an option as its 500+ miles away, however there is a workshop with off-line dealer software VAS. would that work?
Your welcome If the work shop has access to programming then they should be able to do this for you here instead of a dealer.I would contact them and see if they can do this. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here. Thanks Pete
peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician