sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: i

Customer Question

HI
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: i am having issue exactly this guy posted with my audi a8 l car
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Audi. The Audi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: http://www.justanswer.com/audi/7e0l7-audi-a8l-so-2004-audi-a8-parked-garage.html
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The Audi Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Audi Mechanic should know about your Audi?
Customer: getting engine warning light
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: i went to mechanic he replaced one of the vaccum connector but still i am seeing the issue
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Audi Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are literally dozens of things that will turn the check engine light on. The engine light comes on when the engine controller sees a problem somewhere in a monitored component or system that prevents it's proper operation and sets a fault code.The first step in diagnosing the problem is to use as can tool or code reader to see what fault codes have set in the ECM. Do you know what codes have set?