Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

2008 q7 USA water in the driver side foot area(right foot area)

Customer Question

2008 q7 USA water in the driver side foot area(right foot area) and MMI completely dead but back up camera noise still works threw speakers.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Audi. The Audi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's is it and the air on the driver side does not change to warm air
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Depends on what you tell me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Audi Mechanic should know about your Audi?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Audi has released a service bulletin dealing with this problem > i have enclosed the bulletin in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Water%20leak%20Apr%2025.pdfhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Water%20leak%20steps%20Apr%2025.pdf