Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Pearl, I have a 2011 A6. After sitting while, 2-3

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, I have a 2011 A6. After sitting for a while, 2-3 hours it takes more cranks to start engine. It's like it fuel is draining back
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Audi. The Audi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: fuel system
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Audi Mechanic should be aware of about your Audi?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The problem you are describing is a known issue which is caused by a leaking fuel injector. Audi has released a service bulletin dealing with this issue as well. I have enclosed the bulletin in the link below for your review . Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. I suspect it dose apply.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Injector%20Apr%2024.pdf