Audi0405
Audi0405, Technician
Experience:  10 years in Vw and Audi Field
22815973

Hey my name is***** have 2011 audi a4 JA: Thanks. Can

Customer Question

Hey my name is***** have 2011 audi a4
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, I just replaced the intske manifold, started it up it idled great for about 5 minutes. Took it for a ride then it went into a strong limp mode. Epc light came on. Said tps malfunction parking break malfunction and I got a cel with p2101 and p0638
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Audi0405 replied 1 year ago.
When you removed the intake manifold did you remove the throttle body ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Audi0405 replied 1 year ago.
Ok did you have the battery disconnected ??
Expert:  Audi0405 replied 1 year ago.
As long as you did not damage the throttle body you more then likely will need to have the throttle body basic settings done with a vw capable scan tool this should get you back to running right but it needs to be done with a vw scan tool ,I hope this helps.Please dont forget to provide positive feedback for the help provided thank you