Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Key stuck i n ignition-battery dead JA: Good to know. The…

Customer Question
Key stuck i n...

Key stuck i n ignition-battery dead

Mechanic's Assistant: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?

Ok

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Audi
4/8/2016
Audi Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionOk, I see it is a 2007 Audi, but not which model it is. Have you charged the battery and if so, is the key still stuck. I will need the vin number to pull up the ignition system schematics