Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is the relay switch located 2007 audi rs4, My car is…

Customer Question
Where is the relay...

Where is the relay switch located 2007 audi rs4

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Audi. The Audi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

My car is completely dead and wont turn on even with a jump

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Giving it a boost

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Audi Mechanic should be aware of about your Audi?

Thats all

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Audi
3/8/2016
Audi Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what relay switch you are looking for. There is no relay that will cause the complete system to be dead. Are you sure the battery is fully charged and the cables are clean and tight? Let me know and we can work from there.

everything is connected and it is a new optima redtop battery

Okay so what relay switch are you looking for?

All main power comes from the main fuse link (150 amp) located in the power wire coming from the battery to the under hood fuse panel. Are all your fuse dead under the hood in the panel?

That might be it the. Cause all my fuses are still in tact. Also my car wouldnt start right away not even a crank noise would come out of it. I would have to keep turning and turning the ignition until it would randomly turn on

Okay then start with checking to see if you have power (key on) at all the fuses in the under hood fuse pane and if not then check the fuse link in the power wire in the harness from the battery to the fuse panel.