Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying again. Audi 2009 TT. CEL came on yesterday and the…

Customer Question
Trying again. Audi 2009...
Trying again. Audi 2009 TT. CEL came on yesterday and the code shows as P2181--coolant system performance. Needle on gauge didn't seem to budge and temp was 163 when the CEL came on.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Audi
2/20/2016
Audi Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions for the code in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Do you still need help with it?