Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have 2001 audi a6 Quattro. battery was disconnected and…

Customer Question
I have 2001 audi...

I have 2001 audi a6 Quattro. battery was disconnected and need radio code. I have serial nmber

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I can give serial number

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Audi
2/19/2016
Audi Mechanic: peterpete190, Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Usually the radio code needs obtained by a dealer as in some cases the correct person that may be able to get this code here may not be online.One other place you can try is http://www.radio-code.com/Audi-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm.If this is not an option for you let me know.I know in some cases a dealer may not charge for the code info if you provide proof of ownership for the vehicle and a photo ID.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete