peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have 2001 audi a6 Quattro. battery was disconnected and

Customer Question

I have 2001 audi a6 Quattro. battery was disconnected and need radio code. I have serial nmber
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can give serial number
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Usually the radio code needs obtained by a dealer as in some cases the correct person that may be able to get this code here may not be online.One other place you can try is http://www.radio-code.com/Audi-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm.If this is not an option for you let me know.I know in some cases a dealer may not charge for the code info if you provide proof of ownership for the vehicle and a photo ID.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete