Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

SUSPENSION LIGHT ON REAR NOT LIFTING BUT CAN HEAR REAR PUMPS…

Customer Question
SUSPENSION LIGHT ON REAR...

SUSPENSION LIGHT ON REAR NOT LIFTING BUT CAN HEAR REAR PUMPS

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Audi. The Audi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

GREEN LIFTING LIGHT FLASHES ALSO DASH LIFTING LIGHT BLINKS THEN STAYS SOLID

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

NOT SURE

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Audi
2/16/2016
Audi Mechanic: Audi0405, Technician replied 2 years ago
Audi0405
Audi0405, Technician

I can help you out with your issue can you tell me what model vehicle you have ??

2005 2.7T

Ok more then likely you have a leak in the air suspension system causing a fault in the air management control module causing the system not to work , what you will need to have done is have the faults checked in the module and have them reset this should turn on your pumps on again and raise the vehicle , but know that it will happen again because you have a leak in the system and will trigger the fault again i recommend they check to see where the leak is at . I hope this helps.

Please dont forget to provide positive feedback for the help provided we as experts rely on the feedback thank you