Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car shakes when I out the ignition on and when

Customer Question
Hi Pearl my car...

Hi Pearl my car shakes when I out the ignition on and when accelarting as well ...it all happen all suddenly during a day ...can you pl advise me? its an A5

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Audi. The Audi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I noticed my car shakes when I put the ignition on and when I accelerate as well, the check engine light is flashing and the EPM light is yellow.. it all happen suddenely in the morning my car was fine...

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Myself?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Audi Mechanic should be aware of about your Audi?

Its an A5 2010

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Audi
2/15/2016
Audi Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

have you had the engine codes scanned