Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How does water get in into the transmission from the

Customer Question
how does water get...
how does water get in into the transmission from the radiator
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Audi
1/24/2016
Audi Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

That means that the trans cooler inside the radiator is broken and allowing coolant to get into the trans fluid. The radiator will have to be replaced and the trans flushed out.

….

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

.

If you give me your email address, I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Jerry, Master Mechanic