Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

I have a 2007 a4 Audi cabriolet that starts and shuts off

Customer Question
after 2-3 seconds also have...
I have a 2007 a4 Audi cabriolet that starts and shuts off after 2-3 seconds also have no dash lights and no codes are lit
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Audi
1/16/2016
Audi Mechanic: Wolfgang, Audi master tech replied 2 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Audi master tech

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

when you turn on the ignition are there any lights on the dash like check engine light , a yellow flashing light of a car? please let me know!!

No lights ,the headlights turn on but not the dash no yellow flashing light

can you do me a favor so i can have a look . can you turn the car ignition on and then take a pic of the instrument cluster and post the pic here? that way i can see to lead you in the correct direction of diagnosis! thanks

ok that is what i thought !! i do need a vin # ***** so i can get the wiring diagram to assist in your issue!!

thanks

ok let me get that info and will get back later in the day with a game plan what to check

Ok

he sorry for the delay power outage in my area and keeps going in and out . i did not forget you!!! still working on this!! thanks

Ok thanks for the info
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hey Wolfgang ,it the guy with the Audi A4 ca rio did you forget me is it time for me to rate my experience and where do I get my money back. Please reply so I know how to Handel this
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What kind of professional are you when you can't even respond ,I've paid for a service and I didn't even get an answer never mind a bad one ,thanks for everything.
AudiDoc
AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner