peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Need to get radio lockout code Audi 99

Customer Question

Need to get radio lockout code for my Audi 99
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I see no one has posted a radio code here.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be online.The best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can get this code from this link here http://www.radio-code.lt/.If neither of these are an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the vin # (wauba24b7xn125231) of car took radio out (auz5z4x0036227)

Unfortunately I dont have access to the code myself here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On Internet that was all that was needed I do think u can help see u
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Request refund
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got code from owners manual refund me

I will send this to customer service.

Thanks Pete