Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. imports and domestic, former shop owner
2947720

2004 Audi A8L fuel pump relay location?

Customer Question

2004 Audi A8L fuel pump relay location ?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

….

There are actually 2 of them. One is in the passenger footwell relay carrier, Number 4 in the diagram. If you need it I can get the location of the other one on the follow up.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
question- car starts and dies in 1 minute- I have bought relay # ***** This is the main fuel pump relay. Will this solve my problem and where is it located? Where is the secondary fuel pump relay located ?
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

The secondary fuel pump relay is in the luggage compartment, right side , number 3 in this diagram.

.

I can get the test instructions for them both and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.