Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2013 Audi Q7 recently it's started to jerk forward

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Audi Q7 recently it's started to jerk forward when in Reverse. I took to dealer and they say nothing is wrong with it. They test drive two other cars smilie in mileage and they both do the same thing can you give me any information ????
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

So if I understand correct, your in reverse moving rearward but the vehicle feels like its trying to jerk forward? If that is the case it sounds most like reverse is slipping or there is a concern in the valve body in the transmission trying to engage 2 gears at once.

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to leave 1-5 star feedback when you can. If am not able to get every post rated I will no longer be able to help customers here. Selecting a star rating good or bad or not at all, has no effect on the fee you have been charged.