Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

My audi a8 2007 mode was greyed out to change my tire. The

Customer Question
My audi a8 2007 jack...
My audi a8 2007 jack mode was greyed out to change my tire. The yellow car was already coming on. We lifted the car with jacks and replaced tires back on car and dropped it back down. The car lost complete air in the suspension and now the yellow and blinking green is now on. I'm going to replace the front struts because it had a slow leak already but the rear are fine. Could my rely or fuse burned out, control unit or compressor unit. It seems to simple for this to happen
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Audi
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/19/2015
Audi Mechanic: Kevin, Technician replied 2 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Technician

Hi I'm Kevin it's possible that compressor has been damaged from jacking this isn't unheard of but the cars can get very upset and just need resetting to get full function back I would have car plugged in to diagnostic machine before replacing any parts

Does it rest by itself

No diagnostic machine will be needed to reset system

What is this machine called

There are many different types anybody with manufacturer specific diagnostic tools for audits will be able to do this . Most garages will be capable of this nowadays and if it won't reset they will be able to tell you the cause using machine at the same time

Audi Mechanic: Kevin, Technician replied 1 year ago

Let me know if you need anything else and please remember to rate my service

Kevin
Kevin
Kevin, Technician