AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

I own an Audi A6 2006 Avant 3.2. I have taken my car to the

Customer Question

HI,
I own an Audi A6 2006 Avant 3.2. I have taken my car to the dealer as it was leaking oil. They have found 3 different leaks and say until those are taken care of there is no way to know if there is also a leak from the rear main seal.
Can you give me an idea of what these leaks should cost typically to be repaired I live in Southern CA, in the Carlsbad/San Marcos area. I am trying to decide if I should take the car to somewhere other than the dealer for the repairs. As the prices they quoted are considerable. Thank you.
1. Oil filter housing leak (mail leak)
2.Vacump pump (oil leak)
3.Both valve cover gaskets (oil leak)
4. Possible of additional leak coming from rear main seal
Category: Audi
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

What is the shops hourly rate?