Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

My audi alroad quantro stationwagon 2.7 year 2002 has a

Customer Question
my audi alroad quantro stationwagon...
my audi alroad quantro stationwagon 2.7 year 2002 has a water leakage in the interior on the drivers side juat above the brake pedel. whens it rains I get a lot of water that leakes in above the break pedel. it looks like it drips out of the fire wall. I can vacume as much as 2 to 3 gallons of water after a heavy rain. please give a recommendation? jerry
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Audi
11/16/2015
Audi Mechanic: eauto, The Car Guy replied 2 years ago
eauto
eauto, The Car Guy

there are drain under the wiper cowl they tend to fill with leaves dirt and grime they will need to be cleaned out and washed out so the drain can flow again

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

NOTE: For cleaning, a locally manufactured tool made from a speedometer inner cable, approx. 2300 mm (90.5 in.) long is recommended.

1-Front water drain hoses

• Routed in A-pillars and exits between door and A-pillar. Can be cleaned from sunroof cut-out

2-Rear water drain hoses

• Routed in C-pillars and exits behind bumper cover at side. Can be cleaned from lower end of hose. To do so, rear bumper cover must be removed.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you

eauto
eauto
eauto, The Car Guy