peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I need to get the radio code car 2001 audi allrod

Customer Question

i need to get the radio code for my car 2001 audi allrod
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I see no one has replied with your radio code here.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be online.The best place to get this code of course is from a dealer.In some cases they may charge a small fee for this code and require to see proof of ownership like registration and a photo ID.Another option is this link here http://www.radio-code.com/Audi-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm.If neither of these are options for yo on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.