peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a audi TT with a panasonic gps I cannot figure how to

Customer Question

I have a audi TT with a panasonic gps I cannot figure how to get it so I can type in a destination
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

It may be in a logic lock up which some electronics can have occur intermittently.One thing to try here is to remove the fuse/power to it for about 5 minutes then reconnect the power or reinstall the fuse and see if this corrects the fault here.If this does not work or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.