AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Audi 2003 Quatro A6 CV axle replacement on left side. I have

Customer Question

Audi 2003 Quatro A6 CV axle replacement on left side. I have all of the bolts holding the axle to the transmission. there is no way I can unscrew the three bolts holding up the heat guard. I've got two of them but the one a 7 P.M. is impossible.So how do I get the old axle out and the new one in. I did the right hand side a couple of months ago without any trouble at all. What do I need to remove to just pull the axle straight out?
Category: Audi
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** for the question. Can you tell me what size engine you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you having any luck in solving my question?
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

I would love to help, but in order for me to do so I need to know what size engine you have. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got the problem fixed yesterday and replaced the CV Axel,so lets cancel this out before we go any further. How do I get a refund?