peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Was reading s previous post that you can provide radio code

Customer Question

Was reading s previous post that you can provide radio code with car vin and HU S/N.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied to your post here on a radio code you need.In some cases this can be due to the radio code being difficult to obtain on this model here or the correct person that can get this radio code may not be online.

In some cases this code needs obtained from a dealer but in other cases the link below may help to obtain the code.If these are not options for you on this here let me know so we can continue from here.

http://www.radio-code.com/?gclid=CK61mNSAocgCFQ5rfgodLOoElA

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.