Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

I have a2001 Audi a4 Quattro and radio is in safe mode need

Customer Question
Hey I have a2001 Audi...
Hey I have a2001 Audi a4 Quattro and radio is in safe mode need the code
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Audi
9/24/2015
Audi Mechanic: Mike, Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike, Technician

Hello and Welcome.

My name is***** sorry to see you have had a wait.

With post 2000 vehicles, you have to get the code from an Audi dealer - they have to plug into the car to sort the code for you.

To get it out of SAFE mode is easy - you just leave it powered for as long as it takes for it to come out of SAFE.. then when you have the correct code it can be entered - but again, if you dont have the code and you cannot get the code, then you have to use a dealer as above Im sorry.

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE

Mike, Technician