Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

My Audi an a6. 03 quautro miscues on 3 cylinder changed

Customer Question
plugs and coils...
My Audi an a6. 03 quautro miscues on 3 cylinder changed plugs and coils
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Audi
9/10/2015
Audi Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 2 years ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. If you have a misfire on that single cylinder and have installed a new cool and plug then you typically either have a failing injector or an internal engine issue. I would recommend that you do a compression test first. If that cylinder is lower than the others you more than likely have a valve issue. If it is fine then the injector may be failing.

FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician