peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 2007 Audi A4. I cannot open the drivers side

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Audi A4. I cannot open the drivers side window. The light is on on the on/off lock mechanism. I can open the other windows from their position on the respective doors, but it seems the power control in the drivers door is stuck in the locked position
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described here this sounds like the common failure of the electrical control switch itself.I have seen this switch fail in the past before and had to replace it for issues like this here.I would have this tested to see if this is the cause here for sure and replaced if found at fault.
Thanks Pete