AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Audi A6 Quattro: 2001 a6 rear sun shade will not work

Customer Question

2001 a6 rear sun shade will not work
Category: Audi
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. Welcome to our site. I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused on how specifically we can help; can you clarify whether you're just seeking an educated guess on what could be wrong, or are you looking for technical guidance on how to fix the issue yourself (must have tools and skills)?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am looking for technical guidance. I do have tools and skills. I have had this problem before, looking for a quick fix.. thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am looking for technical guidance. I do have tools and skills. thank you for your help..
Sorry for the delay. Storms in the area temporarily knocked out power and services. I’m back online now. Would you like to continue with me or would you like me to opt out so others can help you?