gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, Technician
Experience:  VW certified technician, Chicago VW/Audi Training Center, Seattle VW/Audi Academy
12249065

Audi A4 Quattro: I need a radio code for radio serial #AUZ

I need a radio code for radio serial #AUZ5Z4D6072664
With that serial number, and the VIN of your OWN vehicle (not the one this came out of) you will want to call Audi at One Eight Hundred Eight Two Two AUDI. They will give you the PIN.
While we have a lot of AUDI techs here, you need to have AUDI access online, and that requires being an Audi dealership tech. The solution above has worked for HUNDREDS of customers, please try it during normal business hours before giving me a rating. Make sure you call during regular business hours. The only other solution is to go to the dealer, and they will charge you at least an hour, at over $100 per labor hour.