How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wolfgang Your Own Question
Wolfgang, Audi master tech
Category: Audi
Satisfied Customers: 4711
Experience:  Senior Audi Master Tech 15 yrs
Type Your Audi Question Here...
Wolfgang is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Audi: I have a 2003 audi allroad.I need the oem part number

This answer was rated:

I have a 2003 audi allroad.

I need the oem part number for the air suspension switching block valve please with the location of this part on the car. Thanks

My front right airbag is collapsed, and the mechanic said this is what I need. Im attempting a DIY

Eurocar Inc :

Hello there! I'm Eurocar ! I will try to assist you as much as I can. Quality research = Quality answer!!

Eurocar Inc :

4f0 616 013 is the part # XXXXX the valve block for the vehicle

Wolfgang and 2 other Audi Specialists are ready to help you